A fire at PrinceEdward High School in Harare has razed a block destroying property worth a million dollars.
The fire caused damage at the school on Saturday night. Officials from the Ministry of Education were seen inspecting the damage on Sunday.
The fire broke out in the technical graphics and woodwork classroom at the school.
The school is now appealing for help to replace the lost equipment.
At the time of posting the article, indications were that the accident was caused by an electrical fault.
sourced from HERE