Passion Java’s very own Roki has teamed up with Janta MW, Airburn Sounds, Mr. Brown & Skylar Reignto to bring us the single ” Moto”.
Riso Jeradi is an ethical clothing brand that specializes in crochet and fabric pieces. Everything can be made according to your specifications and what you are more confident wearing. All clothing is made per order to ensure a TAILORED QUALITY and all materials used are locally sourced from the best suppliers in Zimbabwe. We strive to ensure everything is bought and supplied in Zimbabwe to ensure other small entrepreneurs and businesses are supported.
Nyasha David perfoms Ikoko, featuring the Shona Prince Takura. This is the remix taken from Nyasha David’s Debut Album ‘Songs Of David’ which is out on all digital stores.
Directed by Tafadzwa “Croft” Furusa (Motion Zebra)
Song Produced By Rodney Clean Shizzle (Rodney Beatz)
Make Up By Make Up NaLisa & Nate263
Nigel “Tha Slick Pastor” is a comedian and inspirational speaker who seeks to spread love, light and laughter through his creative work. On his YouTube channel you will find hilarious comedy, uplifting inspirational talks , informative discussions and gems of wisdom. This is also a great platform for businesses and organisations to reach a large audience for very little costs. For business enquiries/bookings contact : +263776260502
# Watch the latest video below and subscribe to the channel. Just enjoy the stuff.
Zimbabwe is situated in Southern Africa between the Zambezi and Limpopo Rivers. It is a country rich in natural views and fascinating landscapes, including Victoria Falls, one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the world. The term “Zimbabwe” comes from the local Shona language meaning “a great house of stone.”
- Victoria Falls, one of the biggest waterfalls in the world, is located in the country’s northwestern part of the Zambezi River
- The noise of the Victoria Falls can be heard as far as 40 kilometers away.
- Its capital and largest city is Harare.
- Zimbabwe has won a total of eight medals at the Olympic Games in two sports – hockey (1) and swimming (7). At the 2004 Summer Olympics, in Athens, Greece, Coventry won three Olympic medals: a gold, a silver, and a bronze, while in the 2008 Summer Olympics in Beijing she won four medals: a gold and three silver. A gold medal was won by the women’s national field hockey team in 1980.
- Zimbabwe is a landlocked plateau country.
- Zimbabwe became independent from the United Kingdom on April 18, 1980. They celebrate their national day on this day to commemorate their independence.
WE FORMULATE EFFECTIVE PRODUCTS THAT DELIVER ASTOUNDING RESULTS AND ENHANCE BEAUTY.
NDANAKA is a skincare brand offering products that look to promote clearer, brighter and more even-toned skin. Ndanaka is a Shona statement of expression from Zimbabwe which has several translations such as ‘I am beautiful’ or ‘I’m good’. The name captures the thought process that every woman possesses when they look into the mirror or go through a situation. The name is befitting because we are all about empowerment, confidence and self-belief. It’s our desire that everyone who uses our products embraces themselves, look into the mirror and say ‘Ndanaka ~ I’m beautiful, I’m good!
Our products target specific skin concerns and each ingredient is meticulously selected and researched to deliver real results. We combine science-based findings with high performing ingredients to create products that produce results.
Our products are formulated and designed by our founder Carol Nyazika-Mhlanga together with a Chemist and tested by the team in Harare, Zimbabwe. We stay true to our brand by combining other beauty rituals and ingredients from other countries to form ‘A Fusion of Beauty‘.
Give our products a try and find out how effective they are.
We would love to hear from you, therefore we would value and encourage your reviews and feedback. This ensures that the products we create and distribute continue to meet a high standard of excellence, and assists us in providing only the best for you, our customers.